This tour offers a noteworthy combination of different attractions in Lima. There are three historical periods that standout in the city of Lima: pre-Columbian, colonial and modern.
We start off our tour with a fantastic panoramic view of La Huaca Pucllana, a pre-Inca construction dating back to 500 BC. We will then head towards the heart of the city to visit its different colonial sites. Once we get there, we will go on a nice walking tour that will take us to see various attractions of the city. Among them that stand out include:
- The Paseo de la Republica (Promenade of the Republic),
- San Martin Square and the Plaza Mayor (Main Square), with their different buildings including:
- Government Palace,
- Archbishop’s Palace,
- Basilica Cathedral,
- And the Municipal Palace.
We continue our tour at the Convent of San Francisco, which was built in colonial times and still safeguards all the treasures from the Spanish era, including underground catacombs. After visiting the center of Lima, we will head to the modern section of this great metropolis and will visit the district of San Isidro. Finally, we will conclude our tour with a visit to Miraflores exploring its upscale shopping center (called Larco Mar), which was also built on a spectacular cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- Pick up from your hotel in Lima
- Tourist transportation (group service)
- Visit to the main square of Lima
- Visit to the Convent of San Francisco & old catacombs
- Visit to the Olive of San Isidro
- Visit to Miraflores and the shopping center of Larco Mar
- Additional features
- travel insurance
All prices listed below are per passenger and cover only the land-based portion of the trip. Flights are not included.
|Pool||USD $ 95.00 /person|
|Private||USD $ 190.00 /person|